Executive Panel Two: Secure Handling of Customer Data in the Age of Digital Transformation
As banks and financial services in Thailand continue to evolve and transform the way consumers interact with financial data and sensitive personal credentials, the need for heightened security is reinforced. As leading corporations in Thailand seek virtual banking licenses and increase their offering of mobile banking services, growing risk from identity theft, frauds, and counterparty threats reinforce financial service providers’ need to ensure their cybersecurity resilience, and to mitigate both conventional and emerging cyberthreats. In this session, leaders in digital will discuss how we can better protect users and sensitive data.
Key discussion topics:
• Trends in Cyber Attacks (such as Spoofing, Phishing, Malware and Ransomware, Software supply chain attacks)
• Digital banking regulations in Thailand
• Cloud based security threats
• Embedding security precautions into digital experience
• Building consumers’ cyber resilience practices