How to transform your organisation from a waterfall appraoch to agile, and finally a devSecOps approach
1. How do Agile approaches figure within your Organization’s Security landscape?
2. In case your organization has considered or adoped DevSecOps, what are the management challenges that you encounter/ expect to encounter?
3. What cultural and mind set challenges do you see in Agile/ DevSecOps adoption?
4. Do you wish to highlight any benefits of an Agile/ DevSecOps approach in your organizations?
5. Has Pandemic (CoVID-19 ) measures resulted in changes to your Agile / DevSecOps implementation?