Securing workforce anywhere in digital transformation
1. The volume of remote workers shifted drastically in 2020 and 2021. What is the future of work going to look like?
2. What was the biggest issue that you saw when the volume of remote workers increased so rapidly? How did you solve it?
3. Did you see an increase in threats targeting your employees while working remotely? What steps are you putting place to make sure that you protect your employee working anywhere?
4. Gartner introduced SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) in 2019 and now many enterprises are considering it as their key strategy to moving security to the cloud. How are you taking this and what is your first step in making this SASE journey?
5. Zero Trust is another important strategy that enterprises started adopting to secure cloud transformation. What does Zero Trust mean to you and what technologies do you associates with the Zero Trust?