The Evolution of IAST: Building Security Into Testing
Interactive application security testing (IAST) is evolving quickly to become a key DevSecOps tool used to build continuous application security into today’s modern but increasingly complex software ecosystem.
There’s a growing demand for and shift toward complex composite-based apps, but they involve multiple dev teams as well as new technologies such as microservices, serverless, containers, and mixed deployment approaches (cloud, containers).
• How do you secure your web, cloud, and microservices applications?
• How do you balance the speed, quality, and innovation that your customers demanding today?
• Why organizations are looking into alternative dynamic security testing solutions
• Why next-generation tools such as IAST are here to stay.
• Trends in the latest Forrester IAST survey data
• Developments in continuous testing, test automation, and DevSecOps
• The role of IAST in testing and reporting