Please view our latest Exhibitor Briefing recording from 7th September here.
This briefing and slide decks consists of latest information about:
- Event App
- Lead Scanning System
- Exhibitor Zone
- Booth setup - build/tear down timings etc.
We would like to make your participation in the Cyber Security World Asia as smooth and comfortable as possible. This E-Zone will be of use to you both before and during the event. Here you will be able to find everything you may possibly need.
Your company name here is what will be printed for your name board at the show. If this is incorrect please contact us immediately.
Important Show updates as of 26 September 2023:
- Exhibitor Badge Registration (Available NOW!) - Please ensure you have enter the full company name in the registration form for fast approval. For multiple exhibitor staff pass registration, please kindly forward the registration link to your team. Only business email is accepted. Click on the button below to proceed.
- FREE exhibitor marketing toolkit - access free marketing materials to promote your presence at #CSWA to your clients and network now! Access Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit here
- Exhibitor Bespoke Registration Link - Gevme is appointed as our official registration platform for 2023. This is your unique visitor registration link to be used in your email signature, social media promotion, EDM invitation or press release to your network in promoting your presence at #CSWA #CyberSecurityWorldAsia. Please contact us for any questions.
- Online Exhibitor Technical Manual (Available NOW!) - The Exhibitor Service Kit provides you with the practical information you require for the setup of your booth including times of exhibitor move-in and move-out.
SwapCard: This is the Tech Week Singapore App, where all event stakeholders can find the latest show updates, conference programme & exhibitor listings.
Furthermore, this is where you as an exhibitor can network and arrange onsite meetings with our visitors. Only the Person-In-Charge will receive a notification to log in from firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, he/she can add the rest of the team members after registering them for exhibitor badges in eZone.
- GevMe Lead Scanning App: Your company admin will receive an onboarding email from email@example.com.
Alternatively, please login to https://admin.gevme.com/sponsor/login (do not tick the SMS OTP function yet), and you should be able to access the backend to add on up to 5 other users from your team.
Please see here for the brief guide of how this application functions, and once you have added on users, your team will be able to download the GevMe mobile app via the app store for use on-site at our event.
- Do take note each account consist of 1 Admin user + 5 general users = Total 6 account users.
Get in touch with the team: