- The Changing Dynamics of AppSec, and Key Lessons You Can Learn
- The Rise of Digital Banking is Creating New Cyberthreat – Are You Ready for It
- New tools for CISO: Bug Bounty and AI-Driven Data Security
- Access Security Survival Guide for the New Normal
- COVID-19; The jump to digital transformation and the IT security fallout?
The Changing Dynamics of AppSec, and Key Lessons You Can Learn
21 January 2021
In this panel discussion, we will identify and analyse some key recent trends in AppSec as well as the emerging activities that organizations are doing to protect themselves and their data.
- Jerome Walter, Advocate of Resilience & Security Transformation
- Yaron Slutzky, Chief Security Officer, Agoda
- Baljit Singh, Head Cybersecurity Strategy and Architecture, Axiata
- Ian Hall, Head of Client Services, APAC, Synopsys
The rise of digital banking is creating new cyberthreat - Are you ready for it
8 December 2020
A key component to the success of these measurements is having an understanding of which threat trends pose the greatest risk to your bank or your customers.
Understanding the latest threat trends will help you build more informed security strategies that accurately assess your organisation’s cyberhealth. In this virtual executive fire-side chat, we have invited Jenius Shieh, Senior Manager in Cybersecurity and Privacy from PwC Hong Kong to share with us the top threat trends facing bank and their end customers. On the other hand, we have also invited Leonard Sim, Head of Presales – Enterprise APAC from Kaspersky to share how to mitigating digital banking security issues during the pandemic and convince your customers their data and money are in safe hand.
- Jenius Shieh, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity and Privacy, PwC
- Leonard Sim, Head of Presales – Enterprise, APAC, Kaspersky
- Samuel Ng, Head of Cybersecurity, WeLab Bank
- Steven Fok, Head of Technology Risk, Livi Bank
New tools for CISO: Bug Bounty and AI-Driven Data Security
4 August 2020
During this fireside chat, our experts will debate and discuss ways to make security more efficient and more effective, in particular through two different but totally complementary approaches which are how to identify sensitive data with AI and put in place efficient operational security with bug bounty. How this can be complementary to boost security?
- Emil Tan, Co-Founder, Division Zero (Div0) & Infosec In the City
- Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISSP, Technical Advisor, Asia-Pacific, (ISC)²
- Kevin Gallerin, APAC Managing Director, YesWeHack
- Christopher Muffat, CEO, Dathena
- Manoj Wadhwa, Associate Director - Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
Access Security Survival Guide for the New Normal
28 July 2020
Join us in discussion with experts in edge access management and cloud-based security sharing their skillsets and insights gained from their experiences without leaving your desk.
- Alex Ng, Director, Insyghts Security
- Ricky Ho, Vice President - APAC, SSH.COM
- Raju Chellam, Cybersecurity Columnist; Vice President, Cloud Chapter, Singapore Computer Society; Vice Chairman, Cloud & Data Chapter, SGTech
COVID-19; The jump to digital transformation and the IT security fallout?
09 July 2020
- Md Noordin, Global CISO, Circle.Life
- Murari Kalyanaramani, Executive Director, Cyber Security Services, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ian Loe, Senior Vice President, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Architecture & Core Products Development, NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- Daryl Pereira, Partner, Head of Cyber Security, KPMG
- Moderator by: Aloysius Cheang, Member, Board of Directors, ISC2