New tools for CISO: Bug Bounty and AI-Driven Data Security
4 August 2020
During this fireside chat, our experts will debate and discuss ways to make security more efficient and more effective, in particular through two different but totally complementary approaches which are how to identify sensitive data with AI and put in place efficient operational security with bug bounty. How this can be complementary to boost security?
- Emil Tan, Co-Founder, Division Zero (Div0) & Infosec In the City
- Chuan-Wei Hoo, CISSP, Technical Advisor, Asia-Pacific, (ISC)²
- Kevin Gallerin, APAC Managing Director, YesWeHack
- Christopher Muffat, CEO, Dathena
- Manoj Wadhwa, Associate Director - Technology Consulting, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd.
Access Security Survival Guide for the New Normal
28 July 2020
Join us in discussion with experts in edge access management and cloud-based security sharing their skillsets and insights gained from their experiences without leaving your desk.
- Alex Ng, Director, Insyghts Security
- Ricky Ho, Vice President - APAC, SSH.COM
- Raju Chellam, Cybersecurity Columnist; Vice President, Cloud Chapter, Singapore Computer Society; Vice Chairman, Cloud & Data Chapter, SGTech
COVID-19; The jump to digital transformation and the IT security fallout?
09 July 2020
- Md Noordin, Global CISO, Circle.Life
- Murari Kalyanaramani, Executive Director, Cyber Security Services, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ian Loe, Senior Vice President, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Architecture & Core Products Development, NTUC Enterprise Co-operative Limited
- Daryl Pereira, Partner, Head of Cyber Security, KPMG
- Moderator by: Aloysius Cheang, Member, Board of Directors, ISC2